Friday, September 26, 2008

Demolition

I found these pictures and laugh everytime I see them. A year ago this month we decided to do some remodeling when Jon went out of town for a week. The kids had a blast knocking down the wall.
We knocked this half wall down to open up my front room. My friend MaRee came and helped, that is her daughter in the picture with Ty and Britni. MaRee is very knowledgable and we sheet rocked, laid down a floating wood floor and we even rewired some outlets. We did have some man power on certain things we couldn't do, but I was very proud of us for doing most of it on our own. We almost had the floor all the way done when Jon showed up. He didn't know what we were up to. He wasn't too happy because he finished up all the little finish details that I am not very good at, but a year later we are very happy with the results and room we have.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: