Friday, August 29, 2008

Spiderman Birthday

After having fair and then the first day of school, we had Ty's birthday. That is why I have slacked so much on my blog. No time at all.

We had a party for Ty's 5th birthday on the 22nd. His b-day is actually the 23rd, but Jon really needed to go get wood on Saturday. He had a great day and didn't even know we celebrated a day earlier.
He was mad when I told him he wasn't getting a 4-wheeler because they were too much money and he was way too young, but when he opened his presents I gave him the option to take them all back and trade if for a 4-wheeler and he said NO.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

so cute spiderman party. good idea. Brody is still on a Diego kick. anyway when are you due? I have some stuff for you and i want you to have it before you have them. Let me know.