Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Jon and the kids jumped on the horses and rode them to Grandma and Grandpa's house for lunch on Sunday.

Britni had to show us her horsemanship by catching her horse and jumping on her by herself bareback. She is so fun to watch, we think she is a natural. It helps to have a horse that we all can trust.

Jon and the kids helped a neighbor brand cows on Monday morning. They had a blast other than it rained so hard they called me freezing about 2 hours later to go and get them.

After that we had a lunch with my family, it was fun. It is always great when I don't have to cook. We came home and cleaned out the upstairs. We are going to move Britni and Ty upstairs to their own rooms and turn their room into a nursery. I don't know how well they will do sleeping in a room by themselves, but what choice do we have? We have so much work to do to get everything ready. I am already going through baby clothes. I don't know whether to keep boy or girl clothes, so I am keeping a box of each out of storage until we find out.

I am feeling great other than my lower back has decided to limit me a little. I hope that goes away, but I am taking it easy as much as I can.

No comments: