Monday, May 12, 2008

BIG NEWS


We got our first ultra sound today. We were both nervous. Everything looks good and healthy, but we did receive one shocker. If you look in the first picture on the left and a little on the middle one. There are two sacks!! Yep, we are having twins. We are still in shock but atleast there are two heartbeats. The last picture is of one of the babies. The doctor said this is the best kind of twins we can have. We knew something wasn't quite right. I am already double the size of what I should be. I can usually hide it until 17 to 18 weeks. We are 12 weeks and 3 days (one baby is 12 weeks and 2 days) and I can't hide it anymore. I guess God figured this was his way to get both to us because we agreed this was our last pregnancy. Due date is November 21st but they won't let me go past 36 or 37 weeks. So we are guessing some time in October. Ty is so excited. Britni is struggling, but with some extra TLC I think she will come around. She is old enough to understand that our lives will be turned upside down when they come. I have to keep saying it will be fine.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

oh my goodness!!!!!Jon told Blake and he could tell that jon was still in shock. that is kind of exciting once you get past the shock. congratulations