I was looking through the blog and realized what an airhead I am. I have not truly mentioned or thanked two people that are very important to me. This morning I woke up so tired and knew I would probably not get a nap. My mother-in-law called and asked if she could come and help me. Some how she knew I needed her for a little bit and the nap was wonderful. She picks up Britni from orchestra 2 days a week and stays and helps with babies those two days. It has been such a ritual I didn't realize how much it helps me. Thank you Valyn!
Then my sister, Amy, is at my house in seconds if I call and need her. She is always picking up my kids when she knows I can't or it is just too much for me. She just now called and said she is picking my kids up from school. It is so helpful. She has gone to doctor's appointments and pictures just to give that extra hand that I need. She cries with the girls when they have to get shots. Thanks Amy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment