I called my mom a few days ago to see if there was a day she could come and help me. I felt like my life and my house was a little in disarray. She took a day off of work and spent the day with us. I didn't get a lot done. I did get the little things done around me that have been bugging me; but more important, it was just nice to have somebody here to take over for a little bit so I could zone into my little world. I really didn't realize how demanding the girls have been lately (they are both teething) until she was here and I had a few minutes to look on the outside in. I guess it doesn't matter how old you are, you still need mom once in a while. Thanks mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment