
They were so good. We stayed in the van through all of the races because it was so COLD. We had a little frustration going up. Thank goodness Britni is such a good helper. Cloe decided to throw one of her fits. The only way to stop her fits is to hold her. So we pulled over and loved on her to get her to stop, when we did this Cambree decided it was a good time to have a little relief herself. She had the hugest blow out ever!! Needless to say, we were happy we were stopped when it happened. In the process of cleaning her up, Britni almost threw up, we threw Cambree's outfit away and I had to wet wipe my seat and my clothes completely down. I won't forget this trip. They slept really well for not being in their comfort zone.



1 comment:
oh my gosh i am peeing my pants right now. So funny about britney. I guess you just get double the madness with two. and double the poop. Such cute kids.
Post a Comment