Thursday, March 5, 2009

First roll over




Cambree did it!! She rolled over yesterday (Wednesday the 4th). I hope she decides to wait to crawl, I am really not ready yet. They are so busy right now. I just don't have time to do anything anymore. I am afraid it is only going to get worse when they get active. Pray for me!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kent & Amber said...

Cazier clan says

Wholly cow they have gotten so big. I can't believe Cloe passed Cambree. Ty playing hockey that's cool hope he has fun. Nice art letter practicing Ty how cute is that.

Kent & Amber said...

Cazier clan says

Wholly cow they have gotten so big. I can't believe Cloe passed Cambree. Ty playing hockey that's cool hope he has fun. Nice art letter practicing Ty how cute is that.

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

That's so exciting! You will definitely have your hands full when they start crawling. Let me know if I can help in any way.