Monday, November 3, 2008
Cloe & Cambree
We went a week trying to stop contractions. I went to the hospital 3 times to stop the labor and made it a week. We finally went to the hospital Monday the 27th with contractions being 2 - 3 minutes apart with the fear of them sending me home again, but finally started moving along on my own. We were 36 1/2 weeks along and I was very tired of being pregnant. After staying up all night they finally rolled me into the operating room a little after 4:00 a.m. We delivered Cloe first at 4:43 a.m. with her weighing 4lbs 7 ozs. Cambree came 7 minutes after weighing 5lbs 15ozs. This was such an easy delivery. We were so blessed. Cloe was so healthy and had her eyes opened and stayed open until 10:30 that morning. They took them both to the NICU for observation. We got to finally hold Cloe at 10:30 and Cambree came in at 12:30. Cambree had a rough start, she had jaundice and is a little more fussy. Cloe dropped her weight to 3lbs 13oz. Today they are doing great. They will be one week tomorrow. I do have to say in some ways they are so much easier than my other two were because these two get comfort from each other. I let them sleep right by each other and they love that! It is so hard to go anywhere. We plan on an extra 2 hours of getting ready to make it on time anywhere. They have been so much fun and we truly are happy we got both of them here safely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Congratulations Andrea! I am so happy for your Family. They are darling little girls. You are so lucky!
They are so beautiful!! I'm so happy for you guys, and I can't wait to meet them hopefully soon. Mom mentioned, I think it's Cambree, looks just like Ty, and I think Cloe looks like you. I'm so glad they're mostly healthy, and everything went good for the delivery.
Love ya!
Andrea,
This is Matt Lillywhite's wife Brittney, Congrats on the babies!! We are glad to hear that you and the babies are doing good.
your babies are so beautiful. I am so glad that i got to come up and see you guys. You look awesome and i can't believe how sane you are. I seriously just couldn't get over how small they were but still so perfect. Jon is so cute and so happy. It is going to be fun to watch them change and grow. Cutest names in the world to. Congrats, and hopefully we will see you guys again soon.
They are beautiful! Can't wait to see them in person. Love you!
Post a Comment