We had a reunion after the horse show up in the canyon. The kids had so much fun. They took family pictures of everyone, so here is ours. Now I have a picture of my big belly on the blog. Jon and the kids stayed the night in the canyon with his cousin Cory's family. It will be a weekend the kids will talk about for quite awhile. They loved every second of it and love Cory's kids. They have not stopped talking about them. Luke, Cory's oldest, worked with Ty on riding a bike without training wheels. Ty came home and practiced for hours, and with Britni's help and patience, now he rides without them. It has only been one day since his first ride without the training wheels and he is riding like a pro. He is so excited!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Family Reunion
We had a reunion after the horse show up in the canyon. The kids had so much fun. They took family pictures of everyone, so here is ours. Now I have a picture of my big belly on the blog. Jon and the kids stayed the night in the canyon with his cousin Cory's family. It will be a weekend the kids will talk about for quite awhile. They loved every second of it and love Cory's kids. They have not stopped talking about them. Luke, Cory's oldest, worked with Ty on riding a bike without training wheels. Ty came home and practiced for hours, and with Britni's help and patience, now he rides without them. It has only been one day since his first ride without the training wheels and he is riding like a pro. He is so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is nice to say about our boys. I can't believe how great you look. And two girls huh? Well I will be sending you some burp cloths soon. Poor ty huh. Blake told me that he really wanted a boy. Have you guys even thought of names or anything? I couldn't believe how old brittney is getting. It was fun to see you guys again. I love things like that. You are almost half done yea!!
Congratulations on having twin girls! You look so good. Sorry I'm going to miss you this weekend. Stupid boys!
I just told mom last night that I haven't seen you since memorial day, and I wanted to see your cute little belly. I'm glad you posted a current picture. You need to take one every month and post it since it seems like I don't see you often enough.
Aubree
Post a Comment