Jon took the kids cattle chasing this last weekend by Montpelier. The had a blast. It is great bonding time with their dad and they absolutely love it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like fun to me! Your kids are so cute. I'm sorry that I'm going to miss you on the 19th.
Your kids look so old. Ty is so handsome. That is funny about him getting bored. Blake is the same way At times it drives me crazy. I hope you are feeling well. You need to get a prego pic on your blog.
2 comments:
Looks like fun to me! Your kids are so cute. I'm sorry that I'm going to miss you on the 19th.
Your kids look so old. Ty is so handsome. That is funny about him getting bored. Blake is the same way At times it drives me crazy. I hope you are feeling well. You need to get a prego pic on your blog.
Post a Comment