Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Biscuit" our new addition

This is Ty's new horse. Now he does not have to ride behind Britni. It has been great because he likes to go on rides more now that he has his own horse. This horse is so old, and just pokes along. He is so good with Ty.
Jon was out in the yard working and let the kids just ride around. Next thing I know, they rode up the mountain behind our house all by themselves. It is a good thing I didn't see, I wouldn't have been very happy. I still get very nervous. Britni's horse is just as good but a little awnry. She's a mare so she has a good excuse. Britni is good at give Ty pointers, it is a great bond for them. Grandma Lynny is helping the kids pose in this picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: